Unfortunately, you can not delete multiple photos on Instagram at once. If you want to do that, then you have to delete photos one by one. But fortunately, there is an alternative method that allows you to delete any number of Instagram photos with a single click. First, let’s see how to delete a single Instagram photo and then jump into the mass deletion of photos.
Delete a Single Photo on Instagram
- Launch Instagram on your phone.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Tap on the photo that you wish to delete.
- Tap on the 3 vertical dots in the top-right corner of the photo.
- If you want to permanently delete the photo, then tap on the “Delete” option in the popup menu and again tap on the Delete option in the Confirm Deletion dialog box.
- If you want to hide the photo from your timeline without deleting, then tap on the “Archive” option in the popup menu that comes after step 4. After that, only you can view that archived photo. Apart from that, you can again show it anytime you want.
This method is not suitable for deleting many photos because it takes more time. So let’s see the best method for mass deletion that saves your valuable time.
How to Delete Multiple Instagram Photos at Once?
Thanks to the third-party apps you can delete any number of photos on Instagram with a few clicks. You can find numerous third-party cleaning apps in the market. But most of them are not trustworthy. So it is better to read reviews before downloading any apps and select the best app that solves your problem. Here are some of the best apps to accomplish your goal.
1. Instant Cleaner- for Instagram
This app offers the below features to you.
- Unfollowing multiple users at once.
- Unliking multiple photos as well as videos at once.
- Blocking multiple followers at once.
- Deleting multiple posts of yours at once.
Follow the below steps to delete multiple Instagram photos at once.
- Download and install Instant Cleaner-for Instagram app on your device.
- Login with the login credentials of your Instagram account.
- Go to the “Post”. Now you can see all your Instagram photos as well as videos in there.
- Select the photos you want to delete by tapping on them. If you want to select or deselect all, then tap on the “Options”.
- You can see the “Delete” option in the top bar. Tap on it to start the deletion.
Additional Tips: to automatically get selected all the previous photos, press and hold on any Instagram photo.
Note: Free version of Instant Cleaner-for Instagram offers you 15 operations. You can delete a maximum of 5 photos in each operation. If you want to have unlimited operations, then you need to buy the Pro version of Instant Cleaner for $4.99.
2. Cleaner for Instagram Unfollow, Block and Delete
You can do the bulk deletion, bulk Like/Unlike, bulk unfollow and bulk block using this app. It supports both iOS and Android platforms.
Let’s jump into the steps of deleting multiple Instagram photos at once.
- Download and install the Cleaner for Instagram app on your device.
- Launch the app.
- Log in with the Instagram login credentials.
- Tap on “Media”.
- Select photos you want to delete. You can select all the photos at once by tapping on “Quick Select”.
- Once the selection is done, you will see a newly appeared “Flash” floating icon. Tap on it.
- Tap on the “Delete” icon.
- Tap on “Start now” in the Cleaner for Instagram dialog box. That’s it.
Note: You can perform a maximum of 50 operations with the free version. For unlimited use, buy Pro or Cloud version for only $3-$5.
3. Mass Delete for Instagram
Though you can not download this app from Google Play Store, you can download it from other App stores.
The layout of this app is similar to the Instant Cleaner- for Instagram app. Therefore, the steps for deleting multiple photos are the same as the Instant Cleaner app.
Download and install this app by visiting this link.
Note: Enable “installation from Unknown Sources” setting on your device to install this app.
Important Note: These third-party apps prompt you to enter the username and password of your Instagram account. They claim that they only store the username. So, perform the tasks using these apps at your own risk. Moreover, It is better to reset your Instagram password immediately after completing your task.
Though you can delete a single Instagram photo manually, you need third-party apps for deleting multiple photos at once. But be careful to install trustworthy apps on your device, because most of the apps are scams.
Leave a comment if you face any problems when doing the above-mentioned steps. And let us know any other mass deletion methods you have already tried.